We offer you today a nice seafood recipe from the Filipino cuisine. All of our readers who enjoy seafood as well as hot and spicy recipes will surely love to cook this meal. It is simple, easy and ready in no time 🙂
To prepare this dish you will need the next ingredients:
- 200 g shrimp
- 15 grams green chili peppers
- 50 grams Chinese cabbage
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 tbsp shrimp paste
- shrimp flavor
- 25 g bell pepper, cut into thin slices
- 1/4 onion, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 5 g ginger, cut into thin slices
- 1 red chili peppers, chopped
- 2 stalks lemongrass, pounded
- rice for serving
- cooking oil
Instructions for preparation and cooking:
- In a frying pan with oil, fry shortly the onion, garlic, ginger and shrimp.
- Add the shrimp paste.
- Then add the coconut milk, green chili peppers, bell pepper as well as the lemongrass. Season with some shrimp flavor.
- Remove the lemongrass and serve it hot in a plate, together with some cooked rice.
Enjoy this delicious meal! 🙂