Perfect starter which is quickly prepared and can be combined to a million small ways. Mushrooms are ideal when the grill is ready, but made at home too, grilled in a grill pan. Try them for sure and bon appetite!
- fresh mushrooms (for two persons you need 500 g)
- 2-3 cloves of garlic (preferably young)
- 1/4 bunch parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon of mixture of dried vegetable spices
- olive oil (a few tablespoons)
- salt and black pepper to taste (depends on how salty are the mixed vegetable spices)
- Wash well the fresh mushrooms, drip them and put in a large bowl. If you use large mushrooms, cut them into halves or thirds. If they are smaller, cook them whole.
- Mince the garlic and parsley and add them in the bowl with mushrooms.
- Add the mixed vegetable spices, together with salt and pepper to taste and add olive oil in the bowl.
- Mix nice the whole mixture and leave the mushrooms soaked for 10 minutes to absorb the oil and the spices.
- Grill the mushrooms until they turn yellow-brown. If you don’t have grill, for the mushrooms can be also used grill pan .
- Serve them as a supplement / addition to an omelet, rice, meat dishes or use them as appetizer with brandy for example.