Autumn in Europe lasts from the end of September to the beginning of December, and it’s during this period that you might see some snow in the far north! Autumn brings fewer tourists to most destinations, making for a more relaxing and distinct experience. You’ll avoid excessive heat in the south of Europe while still being able to enjoy a pleasant 20 degrees Celsius!
We’re confident you’ll find the ideal spots for your fall vacation in our list! Don`t forget the visit M.I.C.E Maker Platform to make your trip even more unforgettable.
- Berlin, Germany – Festivals and celebrations abound in the fall. The 3rd of October is German Unity Day, which commemorates the 1990 reunification of East and West Germany. The fall of the Berlin Wall in 1989 is commemorated on November 9th. Both days are widely observed in the city.
- Annecy, France – Attending the Return of the Alpine Pastures event, or Retour des Alpages, is one of the must-do activities in Annecy in the fall. The livestock that have spent the summer grazing in the alps return to the town on the second Saturday in October to spend the winter in warm barns.
- Amsterdam, the Netherlands – During the Amsterdam Dance Event in October, Amsterdam becomes the epicenter of dance music, so if you enjoy partying, this is a terrific event to attend. Museum Night is an annual event held in November. Various museums throughout the city are lit up in exhibitions during this occasion. Tip: Book your flight through your hotel because you can only do it with a Dutch bank.
- Bratislava, Slovakia – Bratislava, Slovakia’s capital, is one of the top fall destinations in Europe. This often-overlooked city boasts the ideal autumn weather. Bratislava is extremely easy to get to, not only because it has its own airport, but also because it has excellent train connections from adjacent cities such as Vienna, Prague, and Budapest.
- Brussels, Belgium – Brussels is a charming Belgian city and a wonderful place to come in the autumn. Brussels is a fantastic destination to visit all year, but by the time autumn arrives, it has taken on a new look and feel, making it what many believe to be the greatest season to visit.
Plan your next trip with the M.I.C.E Maker Platform – known for having the best hotels all around the world.