Imagine this: enchanting vanilla, irresistible caramel and sweet apple butter. Mmmm…nice 🙂 Feeling captivated? Then, step right up in our kitchen and join us.
This is one recipe which is unbelievably easy and simple to make and will not take much of your time.
To make this excellent recipe you need the next ingredients:
• 33 vanilla sandwich cookies
• 1/4 cup of apple butter
• 4 ounces softened cream cheese
• 23 soft cream caramels
• 12 ounces vanilla flavored candy coating
With this amount of the ingredients you should get 23 balls.
- Finely crush thirty of the vanilla sandwich cookies, take a quarter cup and set it aside for the decoration.
- Stir in 4 oz of softened cream cheese and a quarter cup of apple butter until it is all well combined.
- Spoon about one tbsp of this mixture, add a caramel and roll the mixture around the caramel to shape a ball.
- Put these balls on…
SHARE THIS AMAZING RECIPES
..CLICK BELLOW ON THE NEXT PAGE…