Traditional cowboy starter prepare by cowboys technology adopted from the North American Indians. The real one is dried in the sun, but in this recipe, it turns out perfectly in the oven 🙂
To make this recipe you need the next ingredients:
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1 ¼ tablespoons dark soy sauce
- 5 tablespoons Chinese cooking wine
- 100 grams brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon Cayenne pepper (optional)
- Garlic powder
- Ginger powder
- 450 grams pork or beef, or combination of both
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon water
Directions for preparation and cooking:
- Preheat oven to 150 degrees Celsius.
- In a large mixing bowl mix well all ingredients, stirring in one direction until it becomes a gooey paste.
- Line a layer of baking paper on clean desktop. On the paper place the mixture and covered it with several layers of plastic wrap. Using a rolling pin flatten and roll out the meat to around 3 mm thick.
- Remove the plastic wrap and place the baking paper together with the flattened meat on a baking tray. Bake at 150 degrees C for 15 minutes.
- Take the tray out of the oven, and turn the meat to the other side. Bake at 150 degrees C for 15 minutes on the other side.
- In a small deep bowl put 2 tbsp of honey and water. Stir them until combined.
- Take the meat out of the oven and brush one side of it with the honeywater. Put it back in the oven to bake for 4-5 minutes at 180 degrees.
- Remove the meat of the oven and turn it over to the other side. Brush this side too with honeywater. Bake this side for 4-5 minutes at 180 degrees as well.
- Take the meat out of the oven and place in on a cooling track to cool off a bit before cutting into pieces.
- Using kitchen scissors cut the meat in small rectangular pieces.
SO DON’T BE SELFISH SHARE THIS VERY OLD USEFUL RECIPE 🙂
..WATCH THE VIDEO (on the next page) …
Pages: 1 2