If you’re an addict for chocolate cookies as much as I am, then here is your solution my fellow chocoholics 🙂 The recipe that I present today was the result of a one week denial of my heavy craving for brownies. After a week of struggle and torture, I found myself unleashing all that passionate need for these small cute babies. Here is how you can do to the same. Preparation time: 10 minutes Cooking time: 35 minutes Total time: 45 minutes To prepare this tempting dessert you will need the following ingredients:
- 2 cups of semisweet chocolate chips, divide them in two separate cups
- 6 oz of unsalted butter, cut in pieces
- 4 oz of chopped unsweetened chocolate,
- 1.5 cups of granulated sugar
- 3 large eggs and one egg yolk
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup of all-purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp of fine sea salt
- 14 oz of sweetened condensed milk
With this much amount you should get around 16 of these delicious cookies.
Instructions for preparation and cooking:
..CONTINUE READING ON the NEXT PAGE BELOW..
Pages: 1 2