- Wash the shanks thoroughly with warm water. Boil it for few minutes and throw away the water in which you have cooked them.
- Put the meat it in a pressure cooker with half a liter of water and the other ingredients. Cook for about 30 minutes.
- After the cooking take the shank from the cooked vegetable and cut it into thin slices.
- Arrange the pieces of meat in a heat proof casserole dish. Across the meat cut pickles and garlic. PLEASE taste some of it and only then add more salt if necessary.
- Pour 1/2 dl of the liquid from the cooked vegetable. There is no need to add fat. Roast it in the oven for about 15 minutes at 200 degrees Celsius.
- Serve the roasted meat with boiled rice and pickles.
- The vegetables with which was cooked the knuckle are also delicious, so you could serve them as a side dish.
Enjoy this delicious meal 🙂