If at the last minute you announced guests, and you wonder and worry that there is nothing sweet home, do not worry. Here’s a wonderful recipe that you can prepare for 10 minutes. And the chocolate making sure all will fall unconscious … 🙂
Preparation time: 10 minutes
- 300g dark chocolate
- 3 eggs
- 55 g powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 300 ml sweet cream (for decoration)
- little bit of grated chocolate (for decoration)
- Break the chocolate into pieces and let it melt on steam or in a microwave. When it is completely melted, remove it and leave it aside to cool down a little bit.
- With a mixer beat the eggs and the sugar until the mixture becomes light, then add the cocoa and the melted chocolate and mix well.
- In a deeper bowl beat the sweet cream, and then little by little add the chocolate mixture to the bowl and gently mix. Let the mixture stay in the refrigerator at least 1 hour before serving.
- Take the mixture from the fridge 15 minutes before serving,decorate it with a little whipped cream and grated chocolate.