To prepare this desert you need the following ingredients:
- 3 eggs;
- 1/2 teaspoon of sugar;
- Just a little bit of salt;
- 250 ml. of mineral water;
- 250 ml. milk;
- 2 tablespoons oil for deep frying;
- around 300 grams flour (or as much as you need);
- 3-4 teaspoons of coconut oil;
- a few tablespoons of ground biscuits;
- 1 package of whipped cream in dry form;
- hazelnut chocolate spread.
Take a deep mixing bowl, crush the eggs and put them in the bowl, together with the sugar and the salt.
Using a mixer, beat the whole mixture 2-3 minutes. Then add mineral water, milk, oil and flour. Mix first we a spoon, and later for another 30 seconds with the mixer.
If you have a “pancake” setting on your stove you could use it, and if you don’t then you could fry the pancakes in Teflon pan or a non-stick pancake pan with ceramic coating.