Time of preparation for this dish is around 25 minutes.
To prepare this desert you need the following ingredients:
- 3 eggs;
- 1 teaspoon of sugar;
- Just a little bit of salt;
- 250 ml. of mineral water;
- 250 ml. milk;
- 2 tablespoons oil for deep frying;
- around 300 grams flour (or as much as you need);
- 3-4 teaspoons of coconut oil;
- a few tablespoons of ground biscuits;
- 1 package of whipped cream in dry form;
- as filling for the pancakes you could use hazelnut chocolate spread, jam or marmalade.
Take a deep mixing bowl, crush the eggs and put them in the bowl, together with the sugar and the salt.
Using a mixer, beat the whole mixture 2-3 minutes. Then add mineral water, milk, oil and flour. Mix first we a spoon, and later for another 30 seconds with the mixer.
If you have a “pancake” setting on your stove you could use it, and if you don’t then you could fry the pancakes in Teflon pan or a non-stick pancake pan with ceramic coating.
Fry the pancakes. After they are done, first we smear them with 1/3 tablespoon of coconut oil. As an option, you could smear the pancakes with hazelnut chocolate spread, jam or marmalade.
Sprinkle with some ground biscuits. Roll them in triangles. In the end we decorate them with 2-3 scoops of whipped cream and some cocoa powder.
Treat your friends with this amazing desert and if they are satisfied with it, recommend them my web site. Thank you, I love you all J