Although the summer is behind us now, you could prepare yourself for ultimate enjoyment and fun for the next one. You could try this delicious fruit dessert to keep the heat outside. The special thing about this dessert is the fact that is is cooked on grill.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
Total time: 45 minutes
To prepare this dessert you need these ingredients:
- 1/4 cup of melted butter or margarine
- 1 and 1/4 cups of bakery mix
- 3/4 cup of sugar
- Half a cup of milk
- 1 medium size nectarine, sliced into pieces
- 1 cup of fresh blueberries
- Half of teaspoon of fresh ground cinnamon
Instructions for preparation and cooking:
1. Heat the grill (it’s better and healthier to use charcoal than a gas grill). While the grill is being heated, mix the bakery mix, milk and half a cup of sugar in a medium size bowl for 30 seconds.
2. In round aluminum foil cake pan with 9-inch diameter, melt the butter or margarine on the grill at medium heat. In the pan pour batter over butter. On top of it, place the blueberries and slices of nectarine. Finally, sprinkle with cinnamon and the remaining sugar on top of it.
3. Cover the grill and cook the cobbler for about 30 minutes or you could use a toothpick to check. If the toothpick you have inserted in the center comes out clean, the dessert is ready.
I suggest you serve this dessert with ice-cold fresh lemonade 🙂
Enjoy the next summer with this excellent recipe!