The Filipino people have plenty of delicious fish recipes which are definitely worthy to prepare. I found one of them which delighted my family. So I want to share it with you my dear friends 🙂
To prepare this dish you need the next ingredients:
Instructions for preparation and cooking:
1. Cut the milkfish from the back and clean the inside making sure to take the gills out, but not messing up the stomach lining of the fish (which is the most delicious part).
2. Cut all ingredients in small cubes (except for the lemongrass)
3. Mix all chopped ingredients including the salt in a bowl. Mix it well.
4. Stuff the milkfish with the mixture and place the lemongrass in the middle part of it.
5. Then wrap the fish with banana leaves and after with a layer of aluminum foil on top of the banana leaves.
6. Grill the fish in medium heat until the outer skin is golden brown.
7. Serve this meal hot with cooked or fried rice. You can use a mixture of soy sauce, lemon juice and red chili peppers as a dip.
Enjoy this great meal!
Cooking tip: It’s best to use a charcoal grill for this recipe.