- 3 eggs
- 2 cups corn flour
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup yogurt (if necessary, a little more)
- ½ cup cooking oil
- ½ package of baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon sugar
- few frankfurters (chopped into small pieces)
- few olives (sliced in half)
- some cherry tomatoes (smaller)
- In a plastic container, place all the ingredients. Beat with mixer until you get a nice smooth mixture. Chop the frankfurters, olives and prepare the cherry tomatoes.
- Grease the mold with oil or butter. If you do not have cooking syringe– then improvise. Stuff the mixture into a plain bag for freezing. Then pour into the molds and decorate.
- Since some of the mixturehas remained, and I bought new molds, I decided to use them and see what I will get. Besides decoration with olives, cherry tomatoes and frankfurters, I sprinkled some cumin and sesame seeds.
- Bake the corn bread in a preheated oven at 220 degrees Celsius. For the small cubes to be baked needs no more than 15 minutes, while the corn bread in the mold requires somewhere around 20 to 25 minutes.