Kidney stones usually consist of calcium, which may be caused by too much salt in the diet that stimulates the secretion of calcium in the urine. The other types of stones are created by urinary acid, a by-product resulting from a diet rich in many proteins.
It seems that the main cause of kidney stone is the modern diet, which is characterized by excessive food intake.
Changing the diet is the best solution against kidney stones in those people who have already thrown small pebbles, or on the basis of X-ray images are seen their increase.
For these people, except changing dietary habits, it is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED drinking a large quantity of liquids to make the concentration of the already created crystals in urine, as less as possible.
First you need to limit the consumption of salt in your diet.
Observe the amount of calcium and proteins that enter the body and drink plenty of fluids that will halve the risk of creating the crystals in the urinary tract.
Use the following tips:
- If you are inclined to create kidney stone if you belong to the blood group A, B or AB, reduce the consumption of animal products to a minimum.
- Since it is found that vegetarians over other people rarely suffer from kidney stones, it is recommended a regular intake of all types of vegetables.
- Increased drinking of fluids during the day significantly reduces the possibility of creating stone in people predisposed to the disease. This is a message from Hippocrates, the father of medicine, 2,400 years ago.
- Speaking of oxalates and the danger of them, we should mention that oxalates has the most in cocoa, chocolate, spinach, beets and Swiss chard. So should moderate to use products containing cocoa. Also, excessive drinking beer is not recommended, because beer contains oxalates.
- The presence of fiber in the diet is helpful to avoid enormous collection calcium oxalate in the urine. So you should eat mostly whole foods that contain fiber, not refined products, which do not contain it at all.
To help you eliminate kidney stones we offer you this great recipe for a refreshing fruit juice.
To prepare it you need the next ingredients:
- 1 lemon
- 1 orange, skin peeled
- 4 slices of watermelon
- 1 apple
- 4 ice cubes
Lemon is really unique. Of all the citrus, lemon contains the highest concentration of citrate that naturally inhibits the formation of kidney stones. Other juices do not have as much citrate.
During a survey in California, experts diluted 0.12 liters of lemon juice in 2 liters of water which was offered to people who suffered of kidney stones. It was found that this drink significantly reduced the process of forming kidney stones. When you drink lemon juice DO NOT add sugar!
Also, when it comes to removing kidney stones, watermelon is definitely one of the best fruits! Watermelon has the highest level of water, which is extremely important for passing kidney stones. Also watermelon is high in potassium – a form of salt which helps dissolving the kidney stones.
DON’T FORGET TO SHARE THIS RECIPE WITH ALL OF YOUR FRIENDS AND LOVED ONES. SOMEONE WITH KIDNEY STONES WILL BE VERY GRATEFUL TO YOU!!!