Peppers stuffed with ham and cheese and pickles – a perfect gourmet appetizers ideal snack for hours.
You need a good drink, for example a nice homemade brandy and a fine company and all prerequisites are fulfilled.
Time of prepation: 30 MIN.
- 7-8 pieces of fresh green peppers
- 150 g ham
- 150 g cheese
- 4-5 slices of pickles
- 150ml sour cream
- a little salt and pepper
- 100g flour (for the wallowing)
- 100g bread crumbs (for the wallowing)
- 2 eggs (for the wallowing)
- Little bit of cooking oil
1. Wash the peppers, cut off their tops and remove the seeds.
2. Dice the ham, cheese and pickles and grated them.
3. In a large bowl, mix the ingredients, add sour cream and season it.
- Using a spoon fill in the peppers with the prepared filling.
5. Wallow each of the peppers in flour, egg and breadcrumbs and then again in egg and breadcrumbs.
6. Fry the wallowed peppers in a pan on fire, with heated oil.
7. Fried, we leave them on kitchen paper to drain well and serve them in combination with a sauce.