Lean and very tasty flatbread prepared with olives and olive oil that gives a superb Mediterranean charm.
- 600 grams soft white flour
- 6 tablespoons of olive oil
- 15 leaves of fresh rosemary
- 1 flat filled teaspoon of salt
- 300 ml water
- 2 teaspoons of dry yeast
- 200grams chopped black olives
- 1 tablespoon of melted butter (for coating)
- Slightly heat the olive oil with a few rosemary leaves (but, don’t let it boil) and leave it to sit for 15 minutes, then remove the leaves.
- In a bowl for kneading, put only 500 g of flour, add the remaining ingredients except the olives and knead with a mixer for about 10 minutes. If you decide to make bread with your hands, then increase the time for kneading for 20 minutes more. At the end add the olives in the dough and knead so the mixture blends well.
- If the dough is too sticky, add a bit more flour but not more than 50 grams