Time to prepare this dessert is around 30 minutes
For the preparation of this dessert, you need the following products:
- 300 gr. milk chocolate
- 200 gr. almonds
- Half a teaspoon grated nutmeg
- 1 orange
- On a kitchen desk we crush the almonds. Gather the crushed almonds in a pan.
- Put the pan in the oven. For a few minutes we roast the almonds at a temperature of 200 degrees Celsius.
- In a bowl over a pot with boiling water on the fire we break the chocolate in pieces. Stir the chocolate to melt faster. Remove the pan with almonds from the oven and put it on the desk.
- Grate the orange peel in the bowl in which the chocolate melting on steam. Cut the orange in half. Juice the half of the orange with a strainer. We add the orange juice to the pot with the melted chocolate. Mix.
- Then add the almonds in the bowl. Mix again. Remove the bowl from the pot and placed it on the desk.
- Mix until the mixture blends together.
- Then add the grated nutmeg. Again mix.
- Take a little bit from the mixture with a teaspoon and line up the shapes on pan with parchment paper.
- After cooling the chocolate kisses are cooled place them on a serving plate.