- In a bowl, with a mixer, mix butter, sugar, flour and the chocolate spread. Add the cocoa powder with 2 eggs. Mix it until you get a thick and homogeneous mixture.
- Grease a baking tray with butter and pour flour on it. Pour the mixture and spread it equally with a knife.
- In another bowl, with a mixer, mixthe cream cheese with the chocolate spread, sugar and eggs and pour this mixture over the previous one.
- Bake at 160 degreesCelsius in a preheated oven for about 35 minutes. If you feel that it is not baked, do not worry, because after it cools down it will be completely hardened.
- Leave the baked cake to cool, and then place it in the refrigerator for a few hours.
- When it is well cold, cut into cubes and serve it.