Who would resist tasty, chocolate bars with caramel, nougat and peanuts?! I know you wouldn’t. 🙂 I want to share with you my passion for this dessert so today we will prepare this recipe.
Preparation time: 20 minutes
To prepare this delicious dessert you will need the next ingredients:
- 2 cup of semisweet chocolate chips, divided
- 6 tbsp creamy peanut butter, divided
- 7 oz marshmallow fluff
- 1/4 cup of creamy peanut butter
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 cup of dry roasted peanuts, unsalted
- 11 oz caramels
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
With this amount of ingredients you should get 12 to 15 bars depending on their size.
Instructions for preparation:
- Line an 11X7-inch baking tray with baking paper.
- Place one cup of chocolate chips and three tbsp of peanut butter in a heatproof bowl. Melt the ingredients in a microwave for 1 minute and stir the mixture until it is smooth and well combined.
- Pour the melted chocolate in a prepared pan and spread it evenly. Place the pan in the freezer for 2 to 3 minutes or until it is hardened enough.
..CLICK BELLOW ON THE NEXT PAGE…