Sweet and refreshing cocktail with a taste chocolate and coffee that will instantly uplift your mood. Ideal to fight the hangover mornings that threaten to ruin your day. Here’s the cure!
- 7 grams of instant coffee (30 oz melted in hot water)
- 75 grams of dark chocolate (roughly chopped)
- 75 g butter
- 2 eggs (whites and yolks separated)
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 50 grams of brown sugar (plus1 teaspoon for the icing)
- 150ml cream
- 1 teaspoon liqueur
- few almonds (for decoration)
1. In a medium size bowl, mix the melted coffee, chocolate and butter. Stir over low heat for a few minutes to get a nice mixture.
2. In another bowl mix the egg yolk, vanilla extract and sugar. Add ½ teaspoon cold water. Cook on steam till mixture together.
3. With mixer beat one egg white with sugar(1 tablespoon) and add it to the mixture which is still on steam. Continue to mix for another minute or two. Then allow it to cool well.
4. The hard part of the work is done. We need just to mix good both of the mixtures and make a dressing from cream and liqueur.
5. The cocktail is ready. Serve it in a beautiful glass. First place the chocolate mixture, and drizzle on top of it from the white dressing. Decorate with pieces of hazelnuts.