Have you ever tried this marinade? We often prepare chicken wings this way and there is not a single person who have not enjoyed and praised this recipe. Therefore, the first chance you get prepare these chicken wings marinated in beer and enjoy this delicious meal. Today we will show you how to prepare them.
To prepare this meal you will need the next ingredients:
• 1 kg chicken wings
• 120 ml beer
• 60 ml of oil
• 60 ml soy sauce
• 30 ml strained lemon juice
• 2 cloves of garlic
• a little salt,
• black pepper
1. Peel the garlic and chop it in small pieces. Place in a large bowl with oil, beer, soy sauce, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
2. Wash the chicken wings and dry them well on kitchen paper.
3. Then place them in a bowl with the prepared marinade. Cover the container and leave it in the fridge for at least an hour and a half.
4. Roast the chicken wings in a baking tray lined with baking paper in a well-heated oven for about 40 minutes. The half roast chicken wings turn over to roast well on both sides.
Bon appetite 🙂