To prepare this recipe you will need the following ingredients:
- one whole lobster
- 4 tbsp butter, melted
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- fresh ground pepper
- 1 tsp minced garlic
Instructions for preparation and cooking:
- First you should parboil the lobster in order to prevent it being nicely grilled on the outside and raw on the inside. To do this, drop it in a large pot with boiling water, take it out of thepot after 5 minutes and immediately place it an ice bath. This is necessary to prevent any further cooking.
- Cut the lobster into two halves, lengthwise all the way through. Clean the tomalley from the lobster’sbody.
- Using the same knife, make small incisions in the claws of the lobster to ventilate while you cook it. Mix the melted butter and lemon juice with some salt and ground pepper, and a little minced garlic. Use this mixture to brush the exposed meat with it.
- Pour some oil on your grill and thenlight thecharcoal at medium heat. Placeit on the grill with the flesh side down and roastit for 5 minutes. After the meat is done on one side,rollit over to the other side, brush it with more lemon and butter, and roastit for5moreminutes. You will know that the meat is ready when it’s firm and opaque all the way through.
- Serve the lobster with additional lemon butter sauce.
Enjoy this delicious meal! 🙂